Display your reviews on your website to promote your business or service and help you win your next customer with the Review Widget. Display 1st-party reviews (received directly from your customer) and/or 3rd-party reviews (from sites like Google and Trip Advisor) to build consumer trust and improve SEO.
To create and customize the Review Widget, follow these steps.
- Log in to your GatherUp account.
- If you have multiple locations, select the location you would like to edit the Review Widget for from the Business Dashboard.
- From the menu go to Publish > Review Widget
- Select a layout for your Review Widget and click Preview to preview your selected layout. Layouts include:
- Vertical – The Vertical layout has reviews stacked vertically and is designed to be used when placing the Review Widget on a web page with a sidebar.
- Horizontal – The Horizontal layout fills the width of the page and is ideal for placing reviews in the flow of content.
- Full Page – The Full Page layout will fill an entire website page with reviews and feedback content.
- Legacy – Available for a limited time only. Please select and configure a new design.
- Data Only – Selecting this layout allows you to completely customize the layout of your review data to fit your interfaces’s code the way you want it.
5. Once you have selected your layout, click SAVE and continue to Step 2: Settings
6. Review available settings for your selected layout and adjust as necessary. Click Preview to view changes or click SAVE and continue to Step 3: Design.
7. Adjust colors and font styles to match those used within your business website and choose which content areas to turn on/off. Click Preview to view changes. Click SAVE and continue to Step 4: Publish.
8. In Step 4 you can:
- Click Revert Changes to revert changes.
- Click Preview to view your Review Widget.
- Click Publish Review Widget to create or update the existing Review Widget on your site.
SEE ALSO: Add the Review Widget to Your Website