Create GMB Authorization for GatherUp
To authorize your Google My Business account in GatherUp, follow these steps:
- Log in to your GatherUp account.
- For Agency/Reseller accounts using Agency Dashboard, you must first select a client.
- Go to Account Owner > Authorization Settings.
4. Click +Add Authorization.
5. Select your Google account in the modal.
6. Click Allow to give permission to GatherUp to access the account. You can revoke permission at any time. See Remove GMB Authorization for GatherUp.
7. Click Close to exit the Success modal. You will see a label, Authorized, followed by the number of accounts and any issues. Select View Details for more information.
Remove GMB Authorization for GatherUp
To remove GMB Authorization completely and no longer allow GatherUp access, go to https://myaccount.google.com/permissions and remove the “ReviewResponse” App.