QuickLinks to sections of interest in this post:
- NPS Report Introduction
- List of selected Features and Functions
- How to access and export the NPS Report
- Create a NPS Comparison Report
- Save a customized report as “Report Template”
NPS Report Introduction
The Net Promoter Score report designed to help you compare different locations, labels, and date ranges of your account to understand how one is performing versus another. Each element is represented by a data card with that element’s performance.
NPS Report Features and Functions
- Date range choices as well as custom date range selection
- Ability to compare up to 6 elements at one time
- Visual charting is produced after you select more than the current element you are in, you can also delete any element, including the location you are in.
- Ability to use ORDER BY that will order the data cards by what specific data point you have selected. Select Promoters and it will order them by who has the highest to lowest amount of promoters.
- ORDER BY offers ordering by NPS score, Responses, Promoters, Passives, Detractors and each individual survey question.
- Ability to save/print to PDF
- Report Template. Once you select a specific set of elements to report on you can then SAVE those elements into a “template” you can access in the future with one click. So if you are comparing 3 different date ranges of one location together, you can save it to reuse in the future.
How to access and export the NPS Report
- Log in to your GatherUp account.
- If you have multiple locations, select the location you would like to access the NPS Report for from the Business Dashboard.
- From the menu, go to Reports > NPS Report.
4. Change Date Range, Save as PDF, or export Customer CSV.
Create a Comparison Report
1. Click the Comparison tab.
2. Choose the Date Range, Location, Label, or Brand you would like to compare.
With a single location you have the ability to compare one date range of your data vs. another date range.
Multi-locations have the ability to compare:
- Location vs. Location
- Location vs. Label
- Label vs. Label
- Locations or labels versus brand (all locations in account)
3. Order the results by:
- NPS score – Which is the overall 0-10 NPS rating
- Responses – The overall response cout (total responses)
- Promoters – Only Promoters based on NPS
- Passives – Only Passive based on NPS
- Detractors – Only Detractors based on NPS
- Survey question – Each individual Survey question (if used)
Save Customized Report as Report Template
Once you select a specific set of elements to report on you can then save those elements into a template you can access in the future with one click. Report templates you create are yours only unless you check Global Template, then anyone with access to the account can select and view that report template.