QuickLinks to sections of interest in this post:
- Performance Report Introduction
- List of selected Features and Functions
- How to access and export the Performance Report
- Receive a weekly or monthly Performance Report email
Performance Report Introduction
This report gives you a snapshot of your performance for each location. It pulls data from all of the various reports and data points we have in a summary type format. The report can be automatically emailed on a weekly or monthly basis in addition to being accessed at anytime in the platform. We have updated this report to include more detailed information, especially on reviews.
Performance Report Key Features and Functions
- Ability to sort by Custom Date range
- Net Promoter Score ratings by category with NPS formula
- Survey question ratings added
- NPS score by month in a visual chart display
- Reviews by specific site, total rating, total reviews and reviews since starting GatherUp
- Visual Feedback Process funnel with percentages added for open rate, feedback rate and click to review sites rate (can show Email, SMS or both)
- Additional entry points now include Kiosk mode and Store Locator
How to access and export the Performance Report
1) Log into your GatherUp.com account
2) Click on the Business Name you would like to access or receive the report from.
3) In the main menu (upper right) click on “Reports” -> “Performance Report”
4) View or Export your Data.
How to receive a weekly or monthly Performance Report email
1) From within the “Customer Dashboard” for a specific business; Locate the menu (upper right) and click on “Settings” -> “Notification Settings”
2) Expand the “Performance Report Mailer Settings” tab and enter the email address(es) of the recipient(s) and choose your delivery interval (monthly or weekly).