This report gives you a snapshot of your performance for each location. It pulls data from all of the various reports and data points we have in a summary type format. The report can be automatically emailed on a weekly or monthly basis in addition to being accessed at anytime in the platform. We have updated this report to include more detailed information, especially on reviews.
Performance Report Key Features and Functions
- Ability to sort by Custom Date range
- Net Promoter Score ratings by category with NPS formula
- Survey question ratings added
- NPS score by month in a visual chart display
- Reviews by specific site, total rating, total reviews and reviews since starting GatherUp
- Visual Feedback Process funnel with percentages added for open rate, feedback rate and click to review sites rate (can show Email, SMS or both)
- Additional entry points now include Kiosk mode and Store Locator
Access and export the Performance Report
- Log in to your GatherUp account.
- If you have multiple locations, select the location you would like to access the Performance Report for from the Business Dashboard.
- From the menu, go to Reports > Performance Report. Click Save as PDF to export.
Receive a Performance Report Email
- From the menu, go to Settings > Notifications.
2. Expand Performance Report Mailer Settings.
- Check Send performance report
- Enter the email address of each recipient separated by a comma.
- Select the frequency (monthly or weekly) you wish to receive the report.