User Role Permissions allow you to customize the default permissions of User Roles. To edit User Role Permissions, follow these steps:
- To edit User Role Permissions you must be the Account Owner or an Administrator.
- Log in to your GatherUp account.
- In the upper right corner, go to your User Name > User Role Permissions.
- Go to the role you wish to customize and click the > to expand. Permissions that are available to add to or remove from that user role are displayed.
5. To update permissions for that role, simply click the ON/OFF toggle.
6. When finished, click Save Permissions.