This post shows you how to retrieve and use the Leave Feedback URL to request reviews when you do not know the customer’s name, email, or phone number.
The Leave Feedback URL can be added to websites, email signatures, email newsletters, and existing survey forms as well as printed media, invoices, bills, tabs, receipts, business cards, and QR codes.
ProTip: This is a great way to start collecting your customers email addresses for other promotional purposes as well. Use it responsibly and do not violate CanSpam Act Rules.
Where to find the Leave Feedback URL
1) Log into your GatherUp.com account
2) If you have multiple locations, select the location you would like to get the Feedback URL for from the Business Dashboard.
3) From the menu, go to Settings > Feedback Settings and copy the Leave Feedback URL using the Copy button.
Feedback Request Landing Page with email capture
This is an example of the Feedback Request Landing Page with Email capture that is being served to the customer when they use the Leave Feedback URL.
Negative or Positive rating landing pages
Customers leaving positive feedback will see links to review the business online. Customers leaving negative feedback will be asked to provide more details. Helping you to follow up with the customer and to resolve the situation. The more info you have the better!
1) Create Custom Campaigns using your Unique Feedback URL. Click here to learn more.
2) Include (prefill) customer name and email in Unique Feedback URL.
Click here to learn more.